Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 3 & 4. That Fast?

Ah. I feel so bloated. Why did I have that Tang? Oh the carbs. I'm gonna pay for this. Sweet delicious gut busting carbs. I had succumbed to temptation today. No, not hanky panky a'la skanky. I meant my food desires. I went out to Checker's and got myself a large order of fries. I feel like shit now.

My food diary for  today was: Samosa and Propel Zero for breakfast, a whole wheat pita with Egg Curry (bad, Raizin!), and then I had cheated and gotten myself a large order of fries around 7pm, and for dinner, I'm really not in the mood. I think those fries are still in my stomach. So I'll just finish up this glass of Tang. I was craving a glass of juice, so I thought why not get that Vitamin C?! Although, I do agree that I should limit myself to all natural 100% fruit juices/pulp juice.

My food diary for yesterday: I had Green Tea for breakfast. I got home around 2:00pm and had a Tuna Salad (made with a can of tuna, deviled egg white, onion, a leaf of lettuce, and a tablespoon of spinach dip). For dinner, I had about 1 whole wheat pita and Beef Bhuna. Sigh. I shouldnt have done that.

I realized that I've been eating pita for two days now. I'm not supposed to, whether it's whole wheat or not! I'm trying to avoid the carbs. Same goes for curry and bhuna. That stuff is loaded with oils and onions, not to mention the beef too - no dark or red meat!

As for the day, it went okay. I sent in the ad papers one more time and actually called up the lady at Color Point Print and she said it seemed fine. My green light! No more worries about that. I also got my license plate for my car! Yaay! I can drive it again. But daaamn, gas prices went up high! I'm waiting for a day to fill up my tank again. Just not tomorrow. I also got my credit card bill in the mail today. Lol. I did raise the balance by $80 - BUT I bought a few necessary things for my car, such as a steering club lock and matching floor mats.

Today seemed to be an ordinary day, I guess. Nothing else is on my mind. Oh well, another day awaits!


0 comments:

Post a Comment