Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's Raizin, Bitch ;)

A month of school has gone and passed (a little redundant, LOL), and we're neck deep in our studies. So far, Psychology class has been the most boring class of all! It's not the teacher's fault or anything, but damn, there's so many "psychological approaches" to so many scenarios! Smh. Precalc's also a pain in the ass. Shit, imagine what college level calculus will be like. Anatomy/Physiology is my favorite class so far! The human body is so interesting, and as you might not know, I love the field of health sciences. 


I've also been going to LA Fitness for a month now. I do regular exercises, 6 times a week. Running on the elliptical/treadmill, spreading arms in and out with weights using the "Pectoral Fly" machine, getting rid of my "love handles" or what ever they call it with the "Ab Coaster", doing at least 100 sit ups with this sit up thingy, and then a whole lot of swimming. I've lost 10 pounds so far, which is pretty good. Im not on a diet anyways, otherwise I would have lost a whole lot more.

It's my senior year, I need a job -__- I signed up for my segment II classes for my license, and I'll be able to get a car soon. I've applied at like 9 different places already for a job. Macys, Kmart, Walgreens, Walmart, Colvers, McDonalds, and so many places. I feel like I'm violating my personal information by using it so many times. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment