Thursday, June 13, 2013

Another Busy Day (D12)

As soon as I walked out of my house at 10:00am today, I never got a chance to rest through the rest of the day. I skipped breakfast as usual (I know, it's bad of me but I have no appetite at all) and drove to the office. Instead having a usual day of doing paperwork and whatnot, I ended up doing some cleaning work with some of the kids that study at the place. I had a skinny can of guava juice to keep myself (stomach) calm. I also had some chips that I got - which I really shouldnt have.We ended up cleaning the entire building. Basement and all. I rented out a carpet cleaning machine to clean the carpet as it had been a while for a public building. 


It took hours for us to clean the building. So much carpet. Oh God, the carpet. I hate carpet. I... spit on it! Joke. But all things aside, I dislike carpet. It was about 5pm when we finished half of the building's carpet. I had a small can of Red Bull (it has been months since I had a can and I missed that Taurine/Tonic flavor, and I then had to go to Meijer's to pick up a cake and then do some shopping at Krogers. That took about 2 hours. I came back to Hamtramck at 8pm, and went straight back to the office. That's right, skipped lunch accidentally. Lol. 

I then set up the RF modulator so that I can broadcast the event in the other rooms of the facility on televisions and online on our website. That ish took forever as we couldn't find the charger to any of the video cameras. By the time I finished, it was 10:30pm. I finally called it a day and drove home for dinner. I ended up eating 2 pieces of Naan. BAD mistake. And some Bhuna, again, BAD mistake. Sigh. Oh well. I'm tired as hell. I just want some sleep. But I still have to wake up at the same time tomorrow. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment