Friday, February 17, 2012

Februaric Days

My Capstone Project has officially started. That means all hell has been let loose in the senior class. Some of us have already started on it and are working on it like headless chickens. There are a few who still don't know which topic to chose or what to do theirs on.


I have chosen to do something I enjoy. Not necessarily as a career but as a hobby and a side thingy in the future. And as for February - I finally made my drivers licence today! :D the certificates been sitting on the table for like a month now -____- oh well, at least now I don't need to drive illegally. Now as for my car .... lets not talk too much of it. All I need to say are these words: Very Old 1993 Toyota Corolla. Yeah yeah, you get the picture.Now the brightside: I can finally apply for a PAYING JOB. Don't get me wrong, the job I have now is awesome! Executive Administrative Assistant and Directer of Public Relations. The only problem is that its a nonprofit organization and I don't get paid. But it truly does look good on my resume.

0 comments:

Post a Comment