Tuesday, February 14, 2012

First Post of 2012

Well, looks like it's been forever since I've last blogged**


Its been quite a few months. Senior year is really getting into action. I just wanted to say that I have seen one of the most graphic things in my life. A few days ago, I saw a man on the street - who was involved in a hit and run accident. There was a giant pool of blood around his head. We were all hoping that he is just unconscious and will be better soon, but found out an hour or two later that he had been confirmed dead.

As for school, my semester grade didnt look so good because of the stupid Pre-calculus class and because of Anatomy class. I think I scored low because of the teacher being super hard on us. He was a great teacher though. Math was never really my thing. Although I do try.

Now that I have the school Yearbook to help complete and my own Capstone assignment, I will be very busy for the next few weeks. For now, I'm just waiting for May to come already. I want to get out of High School already and start living life. Get a job, buy a car, go places, spend money, go to college, and get the best job one could want. *Sigh*. Then again, I want to cherish these moments I have in High school.


I'm getting mixed feelings now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment