Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hamtrashy Cops

Hamtramck Cops are so fucking rude! Fucking bitches need to learn some manners, and stop asking questions so curtly!

-Firstly, they really need more diversity in the force. All I've been seeing are white officers. So far, I havent seen a single Arab, Asian, or Black person on the force, although I've heard a friend speaking of a black person on the force.

-Secondly, their asses need some courses in manners. They have to speak politely when they are questioning or dealing with someone who is also polite and cooperating. If a cop acts like a total bitch to you, then of course you're gonna get pretty pissed off. If the person is a thug or someone who is not cooperating and rude then he deserves that kid of tone.

I dont want to bad mouth my own city. The city I grew up in. But I cant take anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment